Thursday, June 13, 2013

Style Inspiration: SF Edition

These grey and rainy mornings we have been having reminded me of similar mornings I've had in the Bay area.  Especially since they start burning off into a nice day around noon. 
 
 
And don't get me wrong, I'm just as eager for the hot, hot summer to fully commence...but there is something cozy and pleasant about these dewy, overcast mornings.  Makes me want to grab a cappuccino and wander down the beach in a comfy maxi dress in search of fossilized starfish and seal-spotting. 
 
 
Or throw on a vintage-inspired denim jacket and colorful scarf and have breakfast outside at a café in Nob Hill.
 
 
Or make a run to the Farmer's Market in the ferry building in a Michael Stars T and denim cut-offs.
 
 
Colorful leggings and tights are a necessity all year round in the Bay area...
 
As are comfortable shoes that can go from beach to street and back again.
 
 
 
And remember, the key for Bay Area style is layers, layers, layers...
 
 
(Photo above is my cousin Isis, the coolest California girl I know)

 
 
 
 


No comments: