Friday, December 2, 2011

Take a Poll

One of our favorite local designers posited this question this morning via email, and I thought all you out there would like to give us your two sense...



"Because higher waist pants and skirts are back and will be I think for at least a few more seasons, I'm thinking of doing a bodysuit for Fall/Winter 2012. Nothing pisses me off more than tucking in a shirt that keeps pulling out. Plus, it's a pretty flattering look on a lot of people.




The problem: Fit. As in the butt. If you do a full butt, it's going to be too short for people with long torsos, or cause serious VPL on anyone not skinny. The alternative, the thong butt is fine by me, but I know there's been a big backlash against thongs. Also, snap crotch can be uncomfortable, but no snap is a major hassle."




Would you buy a bodysuit, and on what condition?

Email us at aimee@bettysdivine.com if what you have to say is PRIVADO!
Thanks! Have a great weekend!

No comments: